Search

Home > Knowledge > Content
Products Categories
Contact Us

Wuzhou Jinmei Jewelry Co.,Ltd
Tel:+86-774-3880376
Fax:+86-774-3886822
Email:jinmeijewelry@163.com
Add:C-26, 3th Floor, Gemstone Building, No,69, Xihuan Road, Wuzhou City, Guangxi Province, China

What is argentium silver?
Aug 27, 2018

Argentium is a form of sterling silver that is composed of the same amount of silver as sterling silver- 92.5% – however germanium is added to the silver to make up the remaining 7.5% of the element. This addition helps to prevent rapid tarnishing, and is quickly becoming a modern trend. It is still considered a hypoallergenic metal.


Related Industry Knowledge

Copyright © Wuzhou Jinmei Jewelry Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.